Click Here for the School Year 2012-2013 Schedule
Click Here for the Summer Semester 2013 Schedule
Click Here to register online now.
Rules and Safety Procedures for a Fun and Successful Year:
- Gymnasts should wear proper attire when working out or attending classes in the gym. Leotards or athletic clothes are recommended. Please avoid baggy and restrictive clothing.
- Bare feet give traction and stability on the equipment and when tumbling, so we ask that gymnasts attend class barefoot for safety reasons. There are cubbies located in the lobby to store personal belongings.
- Gymnasts with long hair must have their hair pulled back from their face at all times. Hair elastics and plain snap clips work best; plastic barrettes, beaded ponytail holders, and other hair accessories are a safety hazard and are painful for tumbling.
- Please remove all jewelry before attending class. Stud earrings are acceptable, but not recommended.
- Food and drinks are only allowed in the lobby area. Please have gymnasts finish all snacks and drinks before attending class.
- Gum and candy are not allowed in the gym at any time. There are trash receptacles in the lobby for your convenience.
- Please refrain from coaching from the sidelines. The gymnasts are with well-trained and highly-qualified coaches, and it is important that we establish a coach-student relationship during class. If there is a safety or discipline issue that we cannot resolve, we will immediately contact you. Similarly, if there are questions or concerns that you wish to discuss with us, please feel free to do so before or after class so we can work together to make this a successful year for you and your gymnasts.
- If you have to miss a class, you are welcome to do a make-up within 30 days on the last Friday of the month. All you have to do is schedule your make-up with the front desk to make sure there is space available in the designated time slot on the make-up day.
Thank You and Enjoy!!
Make-ups are permitted for active students only, provided all tuition payments are current. The last Friday of the month will be a designated make-up day from 5:30-7:30pm for all students enrolled in a Preschool or Girls recreational gymnastics class. Students ages 3-5 enrolled in a Preschool class may make-up from 5:30-6:15pm and students enrolled in a Girls Level 1, 2, 3 or Intermediate class may make up from 6:30-7:30pm. Please call the office to schedule your make-up at least 24 hours in advance. There are no exceptions to this policy. Classes missed may only be made up within 30 days, provided space is available in the designated make-up time slot for your child's age group/class level. If you signed up for your designated make-up time and cannot come, you must call and cancel or you forfeit your make-up.