CELEBRATE WITH US!
HPGA offers more than just classes! We throw fantastic Birthday Parties on Saturday afternoons. Participants enjoy one hour of gym activities with two instructors and half an hour of family time in our private party area. The birthday child also gets a free t-shirt for celebrating his/her party with us, and party guests receive a ‘free class’ coupon as our way of saying “Thanks for coming!”
- 1 1/2 hrs (90 minutes)
- 1 hr in our 16,000 sq. ft. gym with two highly qualified instructors to lead games and physical activities
- 1/2 hr of personal time in the party room for snacks and refreshments
- Up to 16 party guests
- ONLY $180.00!
Our parties are a lot of fun and tend to book quickly, so please be sure to reserve your party at least one month ahead of time. A $90.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your party date, and the balance is due the day of the party.
*Our instructors work hard to ensure that your child has a fantastic birthday. At the end of your party, if you are pleased with the performance of your party leaders, feel free to show them your appreciation, as gratuities are not included.
What We Provide
- HPGA birthday invitations and envelopes
- HPGA t-shirt for the birthday child
- "Free class" coupon for birthday guests
What you provide
- Paper products
- Party favors
- Saturday afternoons from 3:00-4:30pm and 5:00-6:30pm during the school year
- Saturday afternoons from 1:30-3:00pm and 3:30-5:00pm during the summer
Safety is our number one priority at HPGA; therefore, we ask that party guests follow all the rules of the gym, including the following:
- Please refrain from getting on the equipment without an instructor present.
- Leotards or athletic clothing are recommended. Please avoid baggy or restrictive clothing.
- Party guests with long hair must have their hair pulled back from their faces while participating in gym activities.
- We ask that party guests enter the gym barefoot for safety reasons. There are cubbies located in the party room to store personal belongings.
- Please remove all jewelry before entering the gym.
- Food, drinks, gum, and candy are allowed in the party area only and are not permitted in the gym.
parents' night out
We also offer Parents’ Night Out on select Saturday evenings. Don’t miss out on a night filled with tumbling, gymnastics, exercise, games, activities, pizza and crafts while parents enjoy a much deserved night out on the town!
Parents’ Night Out is for boys and girls ages 5 and up.
6:30-10:00 p.m. for $25 a child, $45 for two siblings and $60 for three siblings.
Call us at 336.869.3589 to see when our next one is scheduled.
Gymnastics is not only an excellent form of physical education and activity, but also a great way for children to gain confidence and build self-esteem while developing self-discipline, time management, focus and concentration.
If your Preschool or Kindergarten is interested in incorporating gymnastics into its curriculum and exposing its students to the many benefits of the community, we offer fieldtrips, monthly classes and weekly classes at discounted rates for school-organized groups.